Orders And Returns
Caravan and RV Works offer a lenient Returns Policy. We want you to be confident in our products and our after sales service. We accept returns for incorrect item supplied, warranty issues.
1. Incorrect Item Supplied.
If we make an error we will fix it. This includes if we send you the wrong product, or if we have an incorrect photo or product description on our website. We will send you the correct product or refund your money once the item is returned.
2. Warranty Issues.
Manufacturers warranty applies to most items. The period or warranty is mostly shown on each item, however as a general rule it is 12 months for appliances and 3 months for spare parts. If you have a warranty problem in this period please contact us. Warranty on items is usually Repair or Replace as decided by the manufacturer.
The cost of delivery and insurance of the Product to and from Caravan and RV Works and the cost of testing the Product are the responsibility of the Purchaser. Where it is deemed that the Product does not have a fault, the Purchaser will be charged a testing fee of $55.00 (GST exclusive), this is subject to change without notice.
- Large items will need to be taken to a service agent
- If no manufacturing fault is found, then you will need to pay the freight to have the item returned to you.
- Manufactures warranty does not cover freight damage. Please unpack and inspect all received items straight away. To make a claim for Damage Insurance you must notify Caravan and RV Works within 3 days of receipt of goods. Provide photos of damaged goods.
3. Change of Mind.
We will accept Change of Mind returns within 30 days as long as the product is in original condition and with any special packaging (may have been opened). Upon return you will receive a store credit for 100% of the products price minus any freight cost, this will automatically be applied to any future orders. A refund may then be requested and this will incur a re-stocking fee, normally 25%.
- Sanitation products that have been opened or installed.
- Electronic components, unless in original sealed packaging.
- Items that were not held in stock and were specially ordered for you.
- Items that have been installed, modified or used.
- If free freight was included in a products price, then the true freight cost will be deducted from refund.
- Restocking fees may be applied for damaged packaging, inspection and testing of appliances will incur a $55 charge or items with multiple components.